Welcome to Manly Warringah BMX Club – we are a small, family oriented sporting club that is open to all ages and abilities where the primary tenants are to:
- Have fun
- Learn new bike skills
- Develop an appreciation for healthy competition
We welcome the public to come and have fun at this amazing facility that is supported by the Northern Beaches Council and maintained by volunteers at the Manly Warringah BMX Club.
Racing in 2018 at Manly Warringah
- We race on Saturdays, generally twice per month in 2018 plus our regular weekly ‘gates’ training nights every Thursday. For a full schedule of events check the club calendar.
- Manly Warringah will also be hosting the Manly Warringah BMX Open on the 29th of July. This is a key event on the BMX NSW racing calendarand we expect between 400 and 450 riders at the track for what will be an amazing event.
All licensed riders are encouraged to attend gate practice on Thursday nights, starting at 5:00 pm. Members of the public are welcome to ride the track at other times when there are no club events in progress. Stay tuned to Facebook for the latest updates and to check out progress.
- BMX race coaching Tuesday nights
- do you want to learn to race and beat the best?
- from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- current BMX license required
- see “Coaching” for further details
- Thursday night gate training
- 5:00 pm and 8:30 pm
- $2 per rider, all licensed riders welcome
- full race gear mandatory
- stay tuned to Facebook for details www.facebook.com/Manlywarringahbmx/
Note to the public:
PLEASE DO NOT RIDE THE TRACK WHEN IT HAS BEEN RAINING OR THE TRACK SURFACE IS DAMP OR WET AS IT CAUSES SIGNIFICANT DAMMAGE TO THE TRACK SURFACE.